THINKING ABOUT STARTING A MINISTRY?
Explore a Charitable Corporation. When set up properly it can be quicker, simpler and much less expensive than a 501(c)(3). More importantly, ministers can keep their clergy benefits and more.
Learn about our amazing set up and first year service package to get off to a great start with peace of mind. Guidance and resources you need to be successful.
WHAT CAN A CHARITABLE C DO FOR MINISTERS?
A Charitable C can provide significant benefits
In the right situations a Charitable C can provide significant benefits that are not available to tax exempt organizations.
- It can allow ministers ALL CLERGY TAX BENEFITS, including housing allowance, an accountable plan for ministry expenses and a clergy 403(b) retirement plan.
- It can also provide reimbursement for healthcare, premiums for insurance, long term care and other healthcare related expense as a tax-free benefit.
- There’s even a way to a way to allow Charitable donations to be tax-deductible for your donors.
Who can benefit?
A new ministry or an existing one should explore the option.
It can be especially beneficial for:
- Chaplains, except for Government chaplains
- Authors, Musicians or anyone receiving royalties
- Speakers and Evangelists to name a few.
Talk to a clergy tax specialist to help you decide if it’s the right way to manage your ministry and benefits.