Log in to Smart Vault to download and complete your Tax Organizer and forms located the Document Library
Tax Organizer Steps
- You will need to print a copy to fill it out. Or you can use PDF editing software if you have it on your computer to fill out this form.
- Steps for filling out your Organizer
- Review personal info – place a check mark by correct data and update as needed
- Answer all questions
- Add new employers, pensions, etc. Cross out any that no longer apply
- Tabulate and transfer totals onto the appropriate page in the Organizer – Receipts should be kept in your files.
- Submit the entire Organizer – including blank or crossed out pages
Other Required Forms in SmartVault Document Library for Tax Prep
The SmartVault Document Library contains all the forms required for your tax preparation.
- Document Submission Checklist—a checklist of items you need to submit
- State Questions – required for states you lived in during the year (AK, FL, SD,WA, WY do not require a state questionnaire)
- Ministry Income & Housing Expense Worksheet – required if you use a housing allowance or have ministry income
- Foreign Questions – required if you lived outside of the US for any amount of time during the
- New Business Activity – complete for any new business activity
- New Rental Activity – complete for new rental property or activity
- Cryptocurrency Reporting Requirements – information on the reporting requirements if you own virtual currency