Filing a Deadline Extension
Learn how to take the pressure off a busy season and even produce a better Tax Return. Many business people and ministers take advantage of the option to postpone filing for a variety of reasons. Peace of mind is no small reason and can actually be very helpful to producing a more accurate tax return.
Facts about Filing an extension
- Properly filed extensions are fine with the IRS. They will NOT cause an audit or a "red flag" and is still considered "timely filed."
- It gives you more time to provide a more accurate Tax-Organizer.
- It lets us devote more creative attention to your tax return.
- You'll still need to make any scheduled estimated tax payments on time or tax owed for the calendar year by the April deadline.
- You'll need to send us a written request through email, fax or mail to let us know that you'd like to file an extension.
- There are no extra charges for filing an extension, it's included in your tax preparation fee.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Learn More about safely filing an extension