Log into Secure Drawer
Click the button above. Log in using your email as your user-name. Create your own password. Click “forgot password” to reset it if you don't remember.
Secure Drawer is the safe way to send, save and receive your tax documents. Store and access them for up to three years. Follow the steps below to send or retrieve your tax documents.
To Retrieve documents from SecureDrawer follow the steps below. Each step requires a double-click: (Currently documents in your Secure Drawer are not fillable online).
- Under the little red house on the top left side of the screen, find the words Clergy Advantage.
- Under that, double click on your name. *If you don’t see your name, double click on the words “Clergy Advantage” to bring up your name.
- Clicking on your name brings up the 2019 file (and previous years) Open applicable file.
- You’ll see three folders: “From Clergy Advantage,” “To Clergy Advantage,” and a “Completed” folder that contains your completed return, and supporting documents.
- Open “From Clergy Advantage” folder by clicking on it.
- Place your cursor on the pdf and click the down arrow to download &/or print
To send us tax documents upload them to Secure Drawer:
- Scan documents to your computer desktop or where you can locate them easily.
- Open applicable year’s folder (Up to three years are stored here).
- Open “To Clergy Advantage” folder.
Find “Drag or Click Here” on the page. Click on that wording and it will bring up the files saved on your computer.
Either click it, drag it or copy/paste into SecureDrawer.
- You will then see it in the SecureDrawer.
- SecureDrawer will send you an email confirming that the docs have been uploadedand personal information.