This video is the sole property of Clergy Advantage, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced in whole or part without the written consent of its owners. Always seek personal advice from a qualified tax or financial consultant before implementing any tax or financial related action or strategy.
How to Set Up and/or Use Your SecureDrawer - Uploading a File
- Go to https://clergyadvantage.securedrawer.com to log in.
- Log in using your email address as your username. If you need to set (or reset) your password, click "Forgot Password" and submit your email address. An email will be sent to you. Open this email and click the button to set (or reset) your password.
- Once in SecureDrawer, find your named folder on the left-hand side under "Home". If you don't see your legal name click on Clergy Advantage, also on the left-hand side, and your folder should be under it.
- Hover over your folder and you will see a Plus Sign (+). Hover over the Plus Sign and it will change to an Up Arrow. Click on the Up Arrow.
- A Browser window will open. Browse to the location where the file is saved on your computer. Highlight the file and click Open. You will return to your drawer view and see the file listed there.
- You will get an email confirmation from SecureDrawer that the file uploaded successfully. If you do not see it, check your SPAM/Junk folder. A second email will come from SecureDrawer showing a Clergy Advantage team member downloaded the file. This is your confirmation that we have processed the file.
Folder Structure Inside Your SecureDrawer
In an effort to keep the files uploaded to your SecureDrawer organized we’ve added a few folders. We ask that you help us by uploading files to the correct tax year and folder.
After locating the folder with the correct tax year, please choose the folder called “To Clergy Advantage” when uploading a file.
Clergy Advantage will upload blank files for you to download (for example your Engagement Agreement, Tax Organizer and supporting worksheets) to the folder called “From Clergy Advantage.”
You will find Finalized Tax Returns, Vouchers, forms, combined PDF of Organizer/supporting documents, etc, in the folder called “Completed.”
Even if you meet with your Tax Advisor and bring paper documents, your Client Tax Organizer and completed tax return will be available to you through SecureDrawer. You'll be able to access tax returns and documents for up to 3 years at any time with an internet connection. It's essential that you set up your account immediately to ensure safe and smooth document transfers and avoid tax time delays.
Just give us a call at 970.667.5819 if we can help.